Wattlecorp is presently seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join the team. This position is critical to the company’s customer service and organisational strength. The Office Administrator will be responsible for administrative support and day-to-day office operations. Candidates must possess exceptional verbal and writing communication skills, a capacity to multitask well, and a friendly manner.
What will you do?
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing a yearly budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions, as well as accounting and invoicing activities.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects
CTC : 180000 to 300000
Female Candidate Preferred.